Because of the recent deaths at James Ray’s event, I thought it would be a good idea to find out how a person would be able to protect themselves from this type of thing. You could call this cult awareness, guru protection, or how to think independently (it is up to you).
I believe Dave Lakhani over delivered on this one. He is the most respected person in the field of persuasion today, and here he teaches how to see through it.
This interview was cut off a little short due to some technical issues, so we apologize for the abrupt ending. All you missed was the closing statements. Anyway, I apologize – Michael
*Important: In the middle of the Interview Dave mentioned The Cult Awareness Network (CAN) as a resource. Dave just contacted me and let me know that this is now a Scientologist front (long story…). Anyway, he recommends Steven Hassan’s website www.freedomofmind.org or Rick Ross www.rickross.com if you want to learn information about cults, cult deprogramming and group coercion. Sorry for not catching this earlier.
Some Things We Cover:
- How to Tell the Difference Between a Coercive Leader and Genuine Self Help
- Where to do Effective Research on a Potential Leader or Group
- Easy Ways to Detect Cult-Like Behaviors in the Moment
- Dave Lakhani’s, “How to Start a Cult, Soup to Nuts” (this is for your protection)
- And a How to Inoculate Yourself Against Quantum Nonsense
Please comment on and share this interview, I will be responding aggressively.